The timeless beauty of natural granite combined with various finishes provide endless creative options to customize any architectural and landscape space. Granite provides a durable, low maintenance and value added features to benefit every investment. Not just any granite... Dakota GraniteTM.
Architectural Granite Finishes
- Polished - High gloss or mirror like smooth finish highlighting the granite's natural appearance.
- Honed - A smooth matte-like finish.
- Flamed/Thermal - Heat removal of fine surface layer exposing the granite's surface, this offers a textured look and feel.
- Sawn - Achieved by leaving the black makes on the granite.
- Brushed - Steel brushes are used to obtain a grainy textured look.
- Antique - Leather like texture.
- Sandblast - Fine sand shot at the surface to achieve a course texture for non-slip purposes.
- Tumbled - Granite pieces are fed through a tumbling machine and the edges are typically roughed up.
- Split-Face - The irregular face caused by splitting granite, will have various concave and convex areas. A very rough texture.
- Rock-face - Similar to split-face but the edges of the face are pitched to achieve true arris lines.
- Custom finishes are available.
Download Granite Color Specifications
| Architectural Granite Color Information|| 2013-04-17|| 3.71 MB|| 3116|